The Dry July Foundation
The Dry July Foundation is a Tax Concession Charity (TCC) with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status registered under ABN 88 497 552 964 by the Australian Tax Office.
The Dry July Foundation is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC).
Where does the money go?
The Dry July Foundation operates to a fundraising ratio of 80/20. This means at least 80 cents of every dollar raised goes directly to our chosen beneficiaries.
The remaining 20 cents of every dollar raised is utilised to cover fundraising costs including, but not limited to, Dry July overhead and operating costs such as web hosting, online transaction fees, marketing, promotion, merchandise, travel, employee costs and insurance.
Dry July is fully audited annually by Forsythes.
Fundraising licenses are held in all States/Territories where Dry July actively promotes the campaign.
- Queensland Government, Dept of Justice and Attorney-General - CH1804
- NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing - CFN/21101
- SA Office of the Liquor and Gambling Commissioner - CCP1384
- ACT Government - 19000291
- VIC Department of Justice, Consumer Affairs - 10028
- Government of Western Australia, Dept of Commerce - 20971
- TAS Dept. of Justice - Fundraising Approval granted
- NT - No fundraising license required
Dry July annual reports available to download